Kehilat Beth Tefillah a Torah Community
Kehilat Beth Tefillah is a community of Jewish and non-Jewish believers in Y*shua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ)
1. We believe in One G_D, as He revealed Himself in the scriptures, The G_D of Abraham, The G_D of Isaac, and The G_D of Jacob. (Exodus 3:15, Deuteronomy 6:4, John 1:1, Hebrews 1)
We believe Y*shua (Jesus) is the Son of G_D, The Messiah, and The Eternal One in whom all of the fullness of the Deity dwells in bodily form. Y*shua (Jesus) is the Bread of Life, who descended
from Heaven and dwelt among us. We believe Y*shua (Jesus) is The Way, The Truth, and The Life, no one comes to The Father except through Him
(John 1:1-4, Colossian 2:9, John 6:51, John 14:6)
3. We believe that the Bible, Genesis through Revelation is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative word of G_D.
(2 Timothy 3:16, 1 Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21)
4. We believe that the T_RAH (Five Books of Moses) is G_D*s teaching, instruction, and direction; a comprehensive summary of G_D*s Covenants and Teachings.(Exodus 19 & 20, Deuteronomy 5, Jeremiah 31:31-34, Matthew 5:17-19, Hebrews 8:10)We encourage all believers, both Jew and non-Jew, to affirm, embrace and practice these foundational teachings and commands as clarified through the words and lifestyle of Y*shua the Messiah, and the Revelation given by His Holy Spirit. (Matthew 5:17-19, John 16:13, 1 Corinthians 7:19, Revelation 14:12)
5. We believe that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of G_D (Romans 3:23) We believe salvation is a free gift from G_D and Faith in Y*shua (Jesus), no one may earn it, merit it, or purchase it. (John 3:16, Romans 5 & 6, Ephesians 2:8-9)
6. We believe the Holy Spirit is our Teacher, Comforter and Friend. We believe, if we walk in the Spirit and are lead by the Holy Spirit, it will be evident by His fruit which will be produced in our lives, *love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control* (1 Corinthians 2:13, Galatians 5:22-25)
We believe that believers are part of Israel, both natural and wild branches grafted into Israel by the Blood of the Messiah (Romans 11). We do not believe or teach that believers have replaced
Israel but rather have become part of joint heirs of the promise and members of the commonwealth of Israel (Ephesians 2:11) having the T_RAH written upon their hearts and minds according to the New
Covenant. (Romans 11:11-24, Jeremiah 31:31-34, Hebrews 8:8-12)
8. We believe in the resurrection of the living and the dead. Those who trust in Y*shua have received eternal life in the presence of G_D, having their names written in the Lamb*s Book of Life (Heaven). Those who do not believe, experience eternal separation from the presence of G_D, having their names blotted out of the Lamb*s Book of Life (Sheol) (Romans 1:18, 1 Corinthians 15, John 5:19-29, Revelation 3:5, 20 & 21)
For our "Purpose, Beliefs, Activities and Values" click on the upper right box "Who We Are"